I am very delicate, so please be careful!
The more attentive you will be to me, the longer I will care for you!
Care and Washing
Usually, silk is hand washed and dry washed. Our silk is of the highest quality, so it is also machine washable, but it is still silk and should be washed with extra care.
- Wash me folded to the left side, by hand or gentle cycle in the washing machine (up to 30 degrees)
- Put me in a laundry bag, it'll be safer
- Use an appropriate pH neutral detergent for silk or wool
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not use trichlorethylene
- Iron me only on silk mode or at the lowest temperature possible.